Dearest MaRiH family,
During these uncertain times we are taking your health and our health very seriously. Here are some updates to operating hours and processes:
- We are open during regular hours! Our phone lines remain open as well.
- We have installed a plexiglass door at the bottom of the stairs to allow us to accept visitors without endangering the health of visitors or volunteers.
- If you need something, you can reach us at our normal number: 703-370-4774
- We will continue to take calls and requests, and continue to do our best in helping all who need it.
We are working on spring clothing requests, and we will continue to reach out to all those who made requests when they are ready.
Please take care of yourself, your children and your family.
Beth and the MaRiH Center volunteers
Our phone lines are open and we provide “curb-side service” outside of the Center, if you call ahead.
- Monday to Thursday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Friday closed
- Saturday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday closed