Dearest MaRiH family,
During these uncertain times we are taking your health and our health very seriously. Here are some updates to operating hours and processes:
- Our phone lines will remain open, but our doors will be closed.
- The Center is closed on Fridays and Sundays.
- If you come to the Center to pick something up, we will make arrangements to bring it to your car (this helps ensure minimal contact, and increased protection for our volunteers).
- If you need something, you can reach us at our normal number: 703-370-4774
- We will continue to take calls and requests, and continue to do our best in helping all who need it.
We are working on spring clothing requests, and we will continue to reach out to all those who made requests when they are ready.
Please take care of yourself, your children and your family.
Beth and the MaRiH Center volunteers